Soon to Be Cabral Barbie

Hi everyone!! So after months of research, I...

Hi everyone!! So after months of research, I decided to become a Cabral Barbie. I obtained my quote a few weeks ago and I'm super excited. I did not have any problems getting a quote or setting up my appointment. I am fully aware of Dr. Cabral's history so I don't need an update. I'm here for some positive support from any past, present, or future barbies. I selected a recovery house but I have not secured my reservation yet.

New deposit! Recovery house inquiry?

So I got an email from Cabral asking for a deposit to secure my date???????????? all done deposit sent. I was at first looking at serenity recovery house but now I think I'll go with Maria's recovery house. If anyone has been there please let me about your experience please!

Supplies ordered!!

So I ordered my supplies and I'm waiting for them to arrive. Next I'll be ordering my husbands passport! I'm trying to take it one step at a time but I'm so excited. I am really looking forward to my transformation. I decided to stop telling people because most don't understand my journey. They say negative things and make comments like "your beautiful as you are". I don't feel ugly I just want to improve what I have and I can finally afford it so I'm doing it. Anyway, I still need to secure my recovery house. There are so many to choose from and I just want to make a good choice. There are also some new ones that opened up as well. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Moving along

I'm getting really close! I've bought my supplies, sent my deposit, got my passport, and got my time off from work!
Dr. Cabral

So very I have had no problems contacting him and every encounter has been pleasant!