best transgender hairline hair transplant, no disappointment guaranteed! (2,500 grafts) 1 year post op - Santa Clara, CA

Ive always wanted to get hair transplant and as a...

Ive always wanted to get hair transplant and as a young transteen it was important to maintain my feminine feature as much as possible but one of the biggest issue was male balding receding hairline.
I reasearched and found how excellent Dr Diep's work is. So I decided to pursue the opportunity. I dont have any cons as far as the surgery went. Everything went smoothly because I followed the doctors aftercare treatment carefully. I now appreciate myself more now that I look in the mirror and know that I can pin up my hair or style however I want and by golly!!! do I get so complimented on my beauty and I know for sure the hairline played a big role in my beauty. I SUPER SUPER recommend Dr Diep to you all. Men, Women and Transwomen who are seeking whatever kind of hairline you seek to achieve! I promise you will share the same joy that I have today <3
Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

I dont know where to begin to explain how wonderful Dr. Diep's work is!! Just simply amazing. Ladies and gents especially to all my trans girls out there, I promise to look into his work because Im glad and super happy with my results. He gave me a female hairline and a very very natural look. It has enhanced my features so much that I cant begin to explain how grateful I am that I made this decision. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM to both men and women and especially to transgirls who seek to enhance feminine hairline. I promise you wont be disappointed I cant praise his work enough His staff is amazing! such a great team