5'4", 120 Lbs, 275 Cc Implants, 32B to 32D - Santa Barbara, CA

I was a small 32B & wanted a small natural looking...

I was a small 32B & wanted a small natural looking bump up to a full C or D. I went to about 5 consultations in Santa Barbara, all the doctors suggested a size WAY larger than I thought appropriate, most were around 450 cc. I opted for a much smaller implant than suggested & decided on smooth round moderate profile 275 cc. I was shown 3D imagine which made it look like a 275 implant would do next to nothing to make my chest larger. Against my doctors suggestions, I went the small route anyways. It is PERFECT! Everyone in the office told me I would want bigger when all was said & done but I am so happy with the size. 32D is perfect proportion to my body (32D breast, 25 waist, 36 hips) & I'm so happy to not have to search for bras in my size. I choose Dr. Mackenzie because he had great reviews & offered incision through armpit. It was important to me not to have any scarring visible on or under my breasts. I think he did a good job. There is a bit of asymmetry, which the office staff dismissed at check up visit (which was frustrating). It' so small of a difference though, nothing noticeable through clothing & no on else has really noticed until I've pointed it out.
I raised the full cost of my procedure

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon