Phenomenal Perfectionist Qualities in His Work and Care. Santa Barbara, CA

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 17 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After researching many doctors, I definitely found...

After researching many doctors, I definitely found the utmost talented and phenomenal surgeon. It took me over one year of visiting and researching doctors in and out of my area for me to have ultimately found the greatest surgeon. When a friend recommended Dr. Schooler because she was told by all of the nurses attending her family how great he was at Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA and how he was dedicated and passionate with his work and was known as the best surgeon in the area, I knew in an instant he would be worth checking into. I honestly believe nurses know who the best doctors are. When I visited his office Lillana was very welcoming she made me feel comfortable and happy to be there, going for plastic surgery is a difficult decision, yet she stated it would change my life and I had come to the right doctor who cared about his patients.

He took his time to meet and discuss with me what could be done and he made me feel of the utmost confidence in his practice. Being a big girl, he stated how much he believed he could do for me. When I visited other surgeons, they were also nice, yet they made me feel as though I was just another patient to their pocket book and would be one of several patients on the operating table that particular day of surgery. Their offices bombarded me with phone calls wanting to schedule my surgery because they were getting full, most offices were having 3-4 surgeries per day.

On the other hand, Dr. Schooler made me feel good about my decision and explained to me honestly what he could and could not do for me. I would be his only patient that day. His office staff makes one feel as if we knew each other for years. Theresa’s wonderful spirit assures you on surgery day all will be fine and she is the most caring and attentive nurse I have every met. Ms. Schooler (anethistialist) is just as amazing as her wonderful husband, she is phenomenal. I can’t explain in words how wonderful the entire team is. Their support before and after surgery is beyond any expectation, Thank you my new dear friends at Dr. Schooler’s office you have changed my life.

All the doctors had I researched/visited wanted to perform surgery right away after our initial meeting and never questioned the issue with my legs, I had previous vein surgery and had difficulties of swelling and other issues. Dr. Schooler would not perform surgery unless I was cleared by a vascular doctor. He is definitely a surgeon who cares for his patients.

I am now a changed person, my whole life has been incredible, I went from a size 18 pants to 14 from my tummy tuck and lipo. I went from a 1-2X top to a medium. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I am still in amazement on how well he did. I can assure you I gained these results because Dr. Schooler is performing his work out of his love for the best possible results in a person.

I am so grateful for his work he performed on me it literally was a miracle in making. My results are off the charts amazing. Look no further he is of the utmost skilled and dedicated surgeons, who are there to create your desired outcome. You can also research into all of his recognitions nationwide and statewide you will then understand how sensational his work is. He is a perfectionist and that is the key attribute for a plastic surgeon.

Phenomenal Surgeon with Perfectionist detailed results