Finally Getting the Nose I've Always Wanted - San Ramon, CA

I'm 28 years old and have always felt that my nose...

I'm 28 years old and have always felt that my nose didn't suit my personality. I felt pretty but when I saw pictures of myself I was always surprised at my nose shape and sad. I finally decided to take the plunge and do it. I've had my consult and cannot wait for the actual procedure. We decided to make the bridge of my nose into a cute slope, upturn the tip, and shorten the tip as much as possible. The doctor showed me images with both a straight slope, and a more curved (ski slope) and we decided the more curved suited my face more. I was very pleased with my consultation and will update this as soon as the procedure is complete.

Scheduled the surgery

The surgery is scheduled for this Friday. I am very excited! Not nervous at all except for pain while healing

Day of surgery

I checked in and have my iv placed. Soon I will be going in for the procedure. I'm feeling anxious now thinking of everything that could go wrong but I know that I have wanted this change for as long as I can remember. I can't wait to share post op pictures

A few hours after surgery

I'm feeling god and loving the results already. Right after the surgery I was at it quite a bit of pain (headache) and the Percocet medicine actually made me feel a little worse. When I got home hubby let me sleep and now 8 hours after surgery I feel fine just stopped up from my packing that comes out tomorrow. I'm elated

What I want

Image I created to show my doctor

More pictures 8 hours after

First is before, second is eight hours after

Day 2

Back to normal life exempt I am constantly having a runny nose or a stuffed up nose. I have my drip pad/mustache pad on for convenience. I am loving the way my nose looks and I hope I like it without the cast.

Day 4 feeling great

I'm feeling great and very excited to see the finished product. I don't remember what my old nose was like as I finally settled into my smaller profile even though I still have my cast on. My bruising is still obvious without makeup but swelling seems to be much less than before. I can breathe perfectly. I only have a slight runny nose and it feels kind of crusty but I will let the doctor clean it. I am so happy that dr. Parhiscar ended up making my nostrils a bit smaller and pulled in more as I feel it looks much more refined. I can't wait to see how I look without a cast now I've had it on for four days I can't inagine myself without the cast! I am so excited!

Cast is off

Boy was I ready to get that cast off. It itched and my stitches ached. I love my profile now. Nose is very swollen and looks bulbous from my front but the doctor said it will go down a lot in the next month. I love my profile now!

A week and a half after- loving my results

Hi all I feel great, just still a little stuffy as I have scraps inside my nostrils. I love my profile and have never been happier! The top is still swollen and too bulbous for my liking but I'm sure once swelling subsided completely I will be happy with the tip
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

The doctor I plan to have do my surgery is amazing. He is very knowledgable and his patient coordinator, Melinda was amazing. She is the reason I am driving two hours for this procedure rather than getting fit in my town. I felt like the doctor and his staff truly cared about me getting the most out of my experience. I told them I was very eager to begin the process and they let me come in on a Saturday for a consult!