31 Yrs Old, 3 Kids (1 Set Twins), 5'1, 111lbs - San Ramon, CA

Here we go! I've decided it might be fun (for me)...

Here we go! I've decided it might be fun (for me) and helpful to others if I document my mommy makeover journey. My surgery is scheduled for 11/7/16.

My children are now ages 4, 4, and 5.5 yrs. and after wrestling with whether or not to have a 4th baby, my husband and I have decided that our family is complete.

I am having a tummy tuck, BA, and inner thigh lipo. Since I don't have enough laxity above my belly button to allow for a low scar, the Dr has discussed the option of an inverted "t" scar on which my low horizontal scar will be accompanied by a small, vertical midline scar. I'm still unsure about this. There's also the option to "float" my belly button down an inch or so to avoid the vertical scar, but then the skin below my belly button might not be able to be pulled as tight. I'll update with my decision after my pre-op appointment in October!

As far as my BA, I think I'm going to have to wear a shirt over the sizers because it's really hard to see what they'll look like by just putting implants in your bra. I like to be active and don't want my boobs getting in the way. In fact, the goal is for my breasts to be a non-issue in all aspects of my life. I want to fit into my clothes and dresses without having to use bra pads, but I also want to workout without interference. Having said all that, I think I'm leaning toward 300cc silicone.

And lastly, I'm also getting liposuction in my inner thighs. My thighs are completely unrelated to having children, but they've always bothered me. I have very short, stumpy legs relative to my torso and I'm hoping the lipo will give the illusion of more length.

That's all for now!

"Before" photos

Photos of my belly both relaxed and flexed

More before photos

Anxiously trying to pass time before my surgery on 11/7

I've got about 7 weeks till my MM and it feels like light-years away. I am spending so much time on RS that there's almost nothing left to read! I'm also getting anxious about my implant size. My nipples point somewhat laterally, and I know that implants can magnify this difference. I keep vacillating between 275-325 moderate silicone. I will discuss size with my PS at our pre-op appointment. I've also been compiling a list of questions that are coming up.

I've been working out everyday, and keeping my nutrition in check. I'm at 112lbs with a lot more muscle definition. I'm hoping that maintaining good diet and exercise routines will help speed recovery. The recovery from my c-section with my twins was rough. However, I wasn't nearly as active as I am now prior to my c-section, I was insanely sleep deprived, and my body was shrinking back together after having almost 14lbs of babies displacing my organs and shifting my bones apart. Hopefully because I will be recovering under much better circumstances, this surgery recovery will be easier. I'm also terrified of the constipation! I took Percocet after my c-section and #1 it didn't work that well on me (my body hurt so much, not necessarily from the surgery, but just from not having anything inside of my holding me up anymore!) #2 it took a good week for me to have a normal bowel movement even after taking stool softeners and milk of magnesia (which is absolutely disgusting!). Eventually it was the Fleet enema that got things moving again. Needless to say, I want to avoid the whole constipation thing all together.

I think in the next week or so I'll upload some boob pictures. Mostly because the reviews with lots of photos and details have been the most helpful to me and I would like to be just as helpful to others. Other than that, posting photos of your boobs on the internet is a weird, weird, concept to me.

That's all I have for now!

Preop boobs

Laterally pointed nipples. Can't even give you an accurate bra size because my current bra was fitted as a Natori 32D. I think it's because I have a wide breast base.

Internal freak-outs happening more often now!

I am a few days away from my pre-op appointment (oct. 27th). I kept telling myself that the surgery was so far away, and now we're at the end of October! Halloween is just around the corner and my kids don't have costumes because I've been in denial that we're actually at the end of October.
I've been having a lot of second thoughts about having surgery. Based on the reviews I've read, it seems as though this might be a normal reaction as we get closer to surgery, but at the same time I really, really feel anxious about spending so much money on my body. I mean, it's just a body. And it's a very healthy, strong, and functional body already. And my kids have grown so attached to my squishy belly. Sigh...I hope after the pre-op appointment I'll be more confident in my decision.

Most recent stomach shot

Belly skin in plank position

A variety of muscle contractions...

Pre-op appointment done!

I had my pre-op appointment this morning and the nerves are really building up. We decided on Mentor 300cc (L) 325cc (R) moderate plus profile, sub-muscular. I think that's going to give me the look I'm going for. I don't want to be "chesty"

As for the tummy tuck, I'm going to definitely have a vertical scar about 1" long and I'm okay with that. I'm mostly excited to have my abs tightened. The skin doesn't bother me that much. Doc discussed plicating the mid-line of my abs very tightly and then a little less tight on the top and bottom to achieve an hourglass shape. I'm happy with that. I'm tired of being rectangular :)

I need to get my prescriptions filled at Kaiser and pick up some stool softener. But other than that I think I'm ready. We have an adjustable bed so I won't need a recliner. Doc just suggested I use a small stool to get in and out because the bed is somewhat high and I'm short.

I'm going to have a hard time not thinking about anything else for the next 2 weeks!