22, 34DDD to 34B/C NEW BOOBS!!! San Rafael, CA

I have been stalking this site for a while now,...

I have been stalking this site for a while now, and it's really what gave me the courage to go and get checked out to see if I was able to get a breast reduction, and I qualified! I am 22 years old, 5'9", and 130 pounds, and currently a 34DDD, so I am all boobs! I'm super excited about the procedure, I'm really just worried about the anesthesia. (I know, it's silly, but I'm terrified! I have no idea why.) my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is being very supportive. He can't wait to not give me shoulder massages! ;D

I decided to get a reduction because I've been getting increasingly worse and worse migraines, and my shoulders and neck hurt almost constantly. As you can tell from my photos as well, my right breast seems a bit larger than my left, and I'm hoping that a breast reduction will help that as well.

Anyways! I am about 5 weeks away from surgery, and I can't be more excited!!!

Update! T-minus 3 days!!

I just got back from the grocery store for all the things I'll need! I picked up some jello, crackers, soup and some frozen stuff, for both eating and chilling the girls after surgery! I got these really nice front zipper sports bras on Amazon because all the surgical bras are not small enough for my frame. (I'll post a link in the comments for you girls that can't find them too). I'm really excited and really nervous to be going down this road of new discovery and new boobies!

I caved and got a swimsuit...

I couldn't resist! It was so cute, and by next year I'll be healed up!!!

Terrified!!!

Surgery is tomorrow, and I am terrified!!! Anesthesia is turning out to be my main concern, and I'm not sure how to calm my nerves. What did you ladies do?

DONE!!!

Yesterday was my surgery, and it went really, really well! I had to be there at 7:30am, and surgery started at 9:30am. I remember them telling me it was time to sleep and I was out!!! I woke up around 3:30pm, they showed me how to do my drains, and I was out of there by 4:30pm! I have OxyContin and some antibiotics to take. :) I had very minimal pain yesterday, and this morning I woke up with some discomfort, but it wasn't too bad. I popped an Oxy and I'm feeling good! :) I am definitely a B, and it's so exciting! They took 300milligrams (to be honest, I can't remember if it's milligrams or not... But those numbers are right!) from my left breast, and 500 from my right. I knew my right breast was larger, but I guess I never really thought about it. I definitely feel more even now. And SO LIGHT! It's amazing. I know I'm only on day 2, but I definitely feel like this was a good decision. I'll update after I get the drains taken out. From what I've heard I'll probably be doubling up before they take them out.

Day 3

Today has been a little more difficult than the past two days. I took my usual OxyContin at 11pm last night after some crackers, and at 6:30am this morning I had to get up to throw up. I'm not sure why this happened, but it was really unpleasant. I went back to sleep until about 10:30, and felt a migraine coming on, so I are some more crackers and took another OxyContin, and started feeling really dizzy. I covered myself with a pillow and went back to sleep until around 3. I haven't taken another Oxy yet, only because I'm not in that much pain, and I really don't want to feel sick again. All I really feel are my drains at my sides, which are looking more clear today!

Did anyone else have issues with medication on day 3? Should I feel worried? Thanks!

Day 4

Today has been a lot better! My drains are looking more clear, and they are below 10ml, so tomorrow afternoon I'll be getting them taken out. Should I double up on the oxy right before I go in? What did you gals do?

In other news, I'm feeling a light vibrating where I feel my nipples are. (I'm not entirely sure, because I haven't seen the new girls...) is this normal? Did you gals start feeling something similar so soon? Is the vibrating the nerves reattaching?

Thanks in advance for the advice, and know-how! I don't know how I could do this without you girls here!

Drains are OUT!

Just had my drains taken out! I took one of the Oxy and was feeling pretty good! She took them out, and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I also got to see the girls! They look great! AND I HAVE FEELING IN MY NIPPLES!!! AHHH!!! I was worried that I wouldn't. Anyways, she took the drains out, I got to look at my new girls, and in 10 days I go back and get the stitches trimmed. I also put on my sports bra to give the surgical bra a break.

Stitches Trimmed, New Steri-Strips in Place!

My recovery is going really well. Had my last check up with Doctor Johnson, she was great! She checked to see if I needed my stitches trimmed, and I did not, so she slapped some new Steri-Strips and now I'm good to go! I don't have much feeling on the sides of my breasts, but everywhere else I have a lot of feeling! It's great!! As soon as these strips are off I'll post pictures of my new boobs. :)

Steri-Strips

Got out of the shower to see that my strips are peeling!!! I took a couple strips off of my right nipple to see how they're doing, and they're doing great! When did you ladies get your strips off if you had any?

Tape off!!!

Dr. Jann Johnston

She has been very helpful and informative, albeit not really there.. The amount of minutes I have spent with her total has been about 30 minutes, but she was always easy to reach via phone or email. When I met with her the first time she suggested the different styles of the procedure and I asked for the "lollipop" and she seemed very receptive, and agreed that that would work! (Which it did!) She also suggested that she makes sure to decrease nipple size so it's proportionate to the new boob! (Which is great, because I was a little worried about that). Now that my process is over and I've seen the new girls, she did a fantastic job, and I can not wait until I don't have to wear a sports bra anymore! They are nice and proportionate, and the scarring already looks minimal, and I'm only 2 weeks in right now!