Facelift Failure

Dr. Alberto Arguello performed a full facelift,...

Dr. Alberto Arguello performed a full facelift, neck lift, eyes upper and lower, fat grafting, and juvaderm. Went to 2 plastic surgeons here to get the juvaderm removed. Was told Dr. Arguello only pulled the skin back on my face and not much of a neck lift. The scares behind my ears and hair line were really bad and nobody does these anymore. He made my eyes hooded and smaller and one is smaller than the other and also made me a double chin and I never had one before. Also was told he didn't do any fat grafting but Arguello told me he did but it didn't work. When someone has just the skin pulled back on the face there isn't much swelling and are back to normal life in a week. I was still bruised and swollen after a month and within 6 weeks my face was sagging. Was told he used the juvaderm to compensate for this. I had sent pictures to Dr. Arce showing my face was getting swollen from the 4 vials of juvaderm and was told just to wait the swelling will go down. By the time I seen the surgeons here it was to late to have it removed so I have to wait 6 months to a year. If I would have made it in the first two weeks they could have helped. all I wanted was to look like a younger me and I look nothing like myself. My eyes look totally different and my face looks awful and so unhealthy. I have bags under my eyes and he took of skin from the eye lid instead of the fat above. Hes supposed to be a reconstructive plastic surgeon. I wished I had never done this and I hope nobody else has to go threw what Iv had to go threw and still going threw. I have major depression and this is just devastating. I will post my before pictures when I get them on my computer.

Facelift Failure Alberto Arguello

Passport photo of August 2016

Facelift Failure Alberto Arguello

Passport photo August 2016. Failed neck left double chin that he said he made for me. I'm old but at least I looked healthy. No bags under my eyes or dark circles and I had even skin tone.
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

A reconstructive plastic surgeon he is not. With his lack of moral integrity and credibility. He ruined my face, my eyes, and gave me a double chin. I was to get a full face lift and only the skin was pulled back and my eyes are small and manly looking. Major scaring behind my ears and I'm not sure what else Ill find out in the future what else is wrong. It doesn't matter what the after care, bedside manner, phone responsiveness, and all the other things listed when you were lied to about your procedures and letting to believe everything was fine. I cant say much without being angry so Ill let the pictures speak for themselves.