Breast Explant, Lift, Scar Revision and Fat Transfer with PRP - Costa Rica, CR

After getting breasts implants 8 years ago I...

After getting breasts implants 8 years ago I started having many illnesses that were unexplainable. After connecting dots I figured my illnesses started after getting implants. It was a very difficult decision to make to have them removed because there is little scientific evidence to support breast implant illness.

My before picture

I love my after pictures. No more sagging.

5 Week update

my breasts are looking fantastic and I'm feeling fantastic

10 weeks post op

still no fat lose

Price

I've had a few inquiries about the price I paid. I think that I should note that my price did not include PRP blood work, garments, massages, medicine etc. The price I paid was only for my procedure from the doctor.

Lipo Area

This is my results of the area he pulled fat from.

5 month results

It's been 5 months and I haven't had any fat lose. I am extremely happy with my results.
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

I cannot put into words how I feel about Doctor Urzola as a doctor and person. His skills are beyond approach as you can tell by my photos. During our visits he made me feel like a friend versus just another patient. He put me at ease and explained everything to me and even gave my family back in the states his personal cell phone number. There were some other procedures I hinted at and he said "you look beautiful there" instead of just taking my money. His English is perfect, his bedside manner is one many other doctors should emulate and his skills are ones for the books. I will post more pictures as I progress.