Surgery with Dr. Victor Urzola - Costa Rica

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER; I had a breast...

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER; I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Victor Urzola 6 months ago and it was awesome, all my life I was very complex by the way I looked, It was not a ¨what people think of me¨ situation, but more of a personal dislike. I had never felt comfortable with that part of me and ever since I had the surgery I feel great. To add more happiness to my story I had the best experience with Dr. Urzola back in Costa Rica, he was patient, kind, funny, very interested in my needs and he really helped me a lot. From his staff, to the very last detail, Dr. Urzola made the best effort in explaining me in detail what were the options for the size I needed, I wanted a very realistic look for my breasts, and one of the things I absolutely loved about him was the proportion search that he likes to accomplish. After only 1 month I felt great and there was no pain whatsoever, He attended every reply and question I had on my stay in Costa Rica, His staff was great they all speak in English which makes the experience much more easy. I could never regret my surgery and I highly recommend him. Here is my before and after so far.

Before and After

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Victor was great, one of the best practitioners I´ve ever been to. He takes his time to explain and was very kind, he was very proactive and patient.