Hair Transplant Results Dr John Diep Curly Hair African - Los Gatos, CA

Dr Diep's staff were extremely kind and welcoming,...

I had around 2000 Grafts transplanted with an FUE procedure and I could not be happier. It was one of the best investments of my life.

As you can see in the before and after pictures the results and fantastic. The hair grows like normal.

Los Gatos Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Diep's staff were extremely kind and welcoming, They put me to ease and explain step my step the process. If you are looking to get a hair transplant and especially if you have curly hair I would beyond recommend Dr Diep. He has specific tools and knows exactly how to work with curly hair and a curly root. I have done a lot of research and for curly haired people Dr Diep is extremely experienced and knows every detail how to deal with extremely curly hair too light curls. If you have one conversation with him you will be able to know how educated he is. To me it was honestly a pleasure to meet someone that is one of the best in the world at his craft. His work speaks for itself.