Rhinoplasty - San Francisco, CA

I had been contemplating rhinoplasty for the last...

I had been contemplating rhinoplasty for the last five to seven years, but I was never able to find a quality doctor; therefore, I never committed. I'm not surgery shy and have had my breasts done twice, liposuction, and plenty of injectables and Botox over the years but the nose was a special case, as you can imagine. It requires incredible skill and attention to detail and it's dead center in the middle of your face for everyone to examine. I was referred to Dr. Kim by two other medical offices, which speaks volumes. When a nurse that SHOULD be referring you to the plastic surgeon she works for but instead says that Dr. Kim is "the best", you believe her. His higher price point in combination with his reviews, amazing office and highly professional staff, gave me the confidence I needed to trust him with my nose. Once I booked my surgery, I went through a bit of obsessive back and forth behavior in regards to how I wanted my nose to look. Ultimately, we melded both of our visions into one beautifully, natural nose. My nose is far better than I could have even imagined. Initially, I could not see Dr. Kim's vision of lowering my tip because I was so used to looking at my nose as it was. Knowing that he is one of the best surgeons nationally, if not internationally, I became resolute in trusting his suggestions and could not be more happy with the end result. Although the changes made to my nose were subtle, even still, my nose looks so natural that not even my family members have noticed that I've had it done! I believe Dr. Kim to be a man and surgeon of true integrity. He will not push something on you simply trying to make a sale and his office staff are genuine and real. The entire environment is full of clean energy and I absolutely recommend Dr. David Kim!
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a man of integrity who does not try to push any surgery on you. He is kind, patient, honest and real.