Zerona-like Procedure "I-Lipo" - San Francisco, CA

I-Lipo is being advertized as laser fat removal...

i-Lipo is being advertized as laser fat removal but as far as I can tell it seems to be red flashing LED's. I had a series of three at World of Health in San Francisco. Did not see any review of it here but for $199 I figured what the heck. I am 5'4 and 114 lbs so not fat but definitely hold my fat on my stomach and could see a subtle change a few days after the 1st procedure. I had the next two in fairly rapid succession and lost about an inch on my waist. Great. Then I ordered an LED device sold on Amazon that people apparently use for skin rejuvenation and various things like back pain. I just position this on me while on my computer and am continuing to get results (the i-lipo people recommend at least 8 sessions of i-lipo). Bottom line: I believe Zerona works but there are way cheaper and more convenient ways to get the same treatment (infrared- induced fat loss)

The fat is back- as expected

The procedure is great and it works but is temporary, as the fat cell membranes are disrupted but the fat cells not actually killed. For that you'll need SculpSure, which I just had done, and love. The fat I lost with iLipo came back after two years and with a vengeance.
The downside of ScupSure is of course that it costs 10X as much (and didn't exist until less than a year ago in California) but the huge upside is that it's permanent. Trust me, when you turn 50 your body goes into overdrive trying to build a spare tire.
world of health