Revision Rhinoplasty from Dr. David W Kim - San Francisco, CA

Ten years ago, I had my first rhinoplasty and...

Ten years ago, I had my first rhinoplasty and didn’t realize that it’s one of the most complicated plastic surgeries. Had I known this my story would be much different. After the surgery my nose was mutilated and twisted looking. It made me feel so uncomfortable and self-conscious, but I accepted this as my reality. That is until recently, I started investing hundreds of hours on different “revision specialists.” There were so many, but one caught my eye the most. After visiting four different surgeons, the one who stood out the most was Dr. David W Kim. He was very articulate, calm, and knowledgeable. After looking at many of his patient photos, I was very impressed, but I will admit I was still very reluctant to go through with my revision. Finally, I just went for it and let me tell you, I could not have been happier with the result. My nose is straight, I can breathe better and my nostrils are even. Dr. Kim and his staff we so amazing throughout the whole process. Amy, his patient care coordinator, was prompt to respond to my bombardment of questions and so friendly. Words cannot describe how much better I feel about myself. Thank you Dr. Kim and his amazing staff! He is the best and I’d do it all over again if I had to.

Getting better