Abdomen and Flanks Liposuction...GREAT RESULT! - San Francisco, CA

For more than 10 years I struggled with pockets of...

For more than 10 years I struggled with pockets of fat that I could not get rid of. I could not get rid of my flanks and belly fat no matter how hard I worked out at the gym or how many diets I tried. My frustration and lack of results to get rid of my stored fat made me visit several cosmetic surgeons to get advice and pricing on liposuction. I got different prices and opinions and I had the feeling that Dr Mats Hagstrom was the best choice. So I decided to move forward and have him performed the lipo procedure I needed. I was not sure about which one was the best option, I heard good things about laser lipo, smart lipo, vaser lipo and several other techniques. He said the best one for me was power assisted lipo and I decided to let him make the call. The fact that he has been specializing in liposuction for so many years was a good sign but it was even better to see that he is among the few physicians with only positive reviews and no negative feedback or real complaints online. I am glad I chose him, although I had some bruising and I was swollen the first week within 3 weeks I could start seeing the results. My body looks like never before, seriously, the results are impressive. Dr Hagstrom did a wonderful job, he was very caring and he was very concerned about making sure I would be happy with the results so he made sure to explain me how much improvement I would get from his treatment. I totally recommend him to anyone looking for liposuction, he is by far the best option out there.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon