In the Hands of an Artist

I've had three procedures done by Dr Kulick and...

I've had three procedures done by Dr Kulick and wouldn't trust my body to anyone else--ever!!!! The man is such a perfectionist (gorgeous and charming as well, but that is just an added bonus). Each of three procedures done over almost twenty years and I remain a very happy camper. No one had EVER thought his results were artificial. I consistently get compliments from the beautiful work he has done and feel really good in my skin. The most valued comments are from physicians who tell me what a beautiful result he has achieved. The most enjoyable are from those who will tell me they think I'm beautiful--I honestly don't think I am, but that is a testament to the quality of Dr. Kulick's skill.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kulick is simply one of the best. He is charming, honest, and incredibly artistic. If he believes he cannot give you a result, he will tell you so. If there are options as to how to achieve a result, he will discuss them in detail. There is no effort to "sell" his work--he doesn't need to and really cares about creating a work of art. In the years I have known him, I feel honestly that I have a friend in the art of surgery.