Implant Revision with Stratisse, Sinatra Full 605cc - San Francisco, CA

I was nervous on the day of the surgery but the...

I was nervous on the day of the surgery but the doctor and his stuff made me feel super comfortable and at ease that I will be in good hands.

When it was all done and finished, I came home still groggy and totally out of it. Later on that evening, I was able to get up and looked at myself in the mirror and to my surprise, it looked amazing. I was expecting bandages and blood and high implants but it wasn't. Dr. Gray did such an amazing job that it looked amazing and natural. He was able to fix and open up the pockets and have it sit in the right places. The implant I had before was asymmetrical and was sitting really high but this was not. Overall, I am very happy with the outcome.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I went to quiet a few consultations before I decided on going with Dr. Gray. He is very easy to talk to and he listened to what I wanted. I wanted to avoid doing a breast lift which it was what most of the doctors recommended but Dr. Gray was able to tell me what was wrong with my implant and what his plan was to fix it. He definitely knows what he's talking about and his work is amazing.