35y/o 5ft 2in revision from 260cc to 535cc BA plus lipo & fat transfer

Hi, im 35 5'2" 115lbs no kids and currently have...

Hi, im 35 5'2" 115lbs no kids and currently have 260 Natrelle silicone high profile implants under the muscle . Bra size is 32DD or 32D in Victoria's Secret bras. I started with barely 32A 110lbs.

I'm getting a total overhaul at the end of this March. For about three years my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant with all the fertility treatments including IVF. I had two pregnancies that failed early. All the fertility injections of hormones have given me a tummy. My husband is giving me the gift of surgery to get me back to my pre baby trying self.

First off, I'm upgrading my implants to a larger size. I want big round breasts. Almost stripper noticeable big. My PS has warned me about going too big for my frame so he suggested ultra high profile implants.

I've tried the rice sizers to get a feel for how big I could go. I'm thinking 450cc to 500cc. I have good elasticity in my skin. I'm hoping the 500 will be the ones for me. I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is if I can go that big.

Next is lipo on my flanks and tummy. This is the part of me I hate the most. I'm skinny everywhere else. With the fat removed, I want to transfer that to get fuller lips and maybe fill in the dark circles under my eyes.

I'm planning to do all of this in one procedure. I go in to see the doctor in one week to place my deposit and have my pre op visit. My surgery is scheduled for the end of March.

Pre op visit just happened

Alright, so I made a couple changes to my surgery plan.

First off, the doctor is ordering a range of the ultra high profile implants to make sue how big I can fit. He is ordering the range starting at 400cc to 535cc. The main concerns are the implants being too big or tight, and I want to avoid my nipples pointing down.

Next, I am sticking with the abdominal liposuction. Focusing on the flanks the most for a more hourglass shape.

So now the changes. I will have the fat from the lipo transferred to my
-lips
-area under my eyes
-upper eye lid near my brow
-nasal labial fold around my mouth
-upper cheeks
-area past my chin around the jaw line

It's a lot of stuff, but my doctor figures I should take advantage of being under and using the fat while its out. Also, since the fat transfer is permanent compared to using fillers, which goes away after time.

I'll take a picture of my face to show the areas.

I hated my face photo so I'm using this to show where the fat transfer grafting will happen

The stars show where the dr will transfer my fat

Just about a week until my surgery

Here's some recent photos of myself

Out of surgery!

Everything was a success! I'm a proud owner of 535 cc round ultra high profile silicone implants!!

Photos to come!

I had the worst night of sleeping ever!!

My tummy kept making gurgling noises all through the night as I lay on my back last night. I did not read much about abdominal liposuction, but I believe that annoying noise was due to that.

My boobs are no problem.

My lips are huge and my under eye area feels tired.

My back hurts from the lipo on the flanks. Plus I had rapid bleeding from my insision in the area above my butt crack. But the nurses gave me plenty of gause and I bought Woundseal powder and MediHoney to stop the bleeding.

The three hour drive home was no problem as I was still numb from the anethseia and painkillers.

All in all no major issues. :)

First shower

Fat transfer face pic.

Transfer under the eyes, upper cheeks, lips, folds around mouth and near chin

Side by side update

Updated photo taken this morning

Not looking that great yet

Before and after fat transfer to face. I'm still puffy and swollen and bruised up.

Lips are starting to look normal

I've used ice to reduce swelling and found out that honey really works too.

Body