Darks Spots and Age Spots on My Face. San Francisco, CA

In my mid-fifties and having loved the outdoors...

In my mid-fifties and having loved the outdoors and beach all my life, my face is a hot mess full of brown spots and age spots. My physician recommended the Obaji Nu-Derm System. After about 5 weeks into my treatment I am completely dumbfounded that this product changed the look of my skin. Even after 2 weeks I could see a change. My skin looks more youthful and fresh and am starting to simply apply face power and blush to my skin without too much liquid makeup, just they way I had done 10 years ago. I had imagined that I would have had to do more invasive medical work done to my face or that it would take much longer to see any results or it would have cost me much much more money, but anyone purchasing the Obagi System will start seeing resulst after a few weeks and it will inspire you. I'm a very happy customer!

Still in process but very happy

It's been 3 months and there is a nice change to the look of my skin. Don't expect a quick fix after years of sun spots, etc. Be patient.

Work in Progress

Started the Obagi nu derm system at end of January 2016. Here's some pics to share.

Had Ipl today

June 2nd I needed some laser treatment since some of my spots would not diminish. Face looks like a hot mess of scabs and coffe grinds. Lol. Will post before and after pics soon. remember patience.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ransom suggested that we try the Obaji Nu-Derm System before we laser the brown spots on my face. In a short time my skin has changed so much, and Dr. Ransom knew that this would be a good system for me before doing anything invasive. I trust Dr. Ransom and am very excited to see my end result.