4th revision-donut lift with implants, Inspira Srx 800 Ccs - San Francisco, CA

1st breast aug-April 2003, 350 cc saline 2nd...

1st breast aug-April 2003, 350 cc saline 2nd breast aug to increase size Aug-2004-700 cc hp mentor silicone, loved those but wanted bigger Dec-2015, opted for binelli lift to reduce areolas, position nips a bit higher and increase size, one side looked like it had cap contraction, other side was either ruptured or flipped, mentor 800cc uhp July 2016-redo binelli to fixed busted purse siting stitch, removed and replaced mentor uhp 800 ccs that I HATED because the width wasn't big enough for my liking, went with natrelle inspira srx 800 ccs

3 1/2 weeks post op

About 3.5 weeks post op. Decided it was ok to remove the surgical glue. Doctor advised to do it after 2 weeks but that's when I did it from my binelli lift last BA, and the scars were red and angry. Happy I waited 3.5 weeks because the scars look better than they had last time. Wish I would've waited longer, but happy too see the new boobies. I am way happier with this result.

Breast Lift Via Donut Incision (Benelli) with Implants

Switched out my mentor uhp (ultra high) 800 cc silicone implants for Allergan Inspira SRX 800 silicone implants (xtra full) also corrected previous donut lift as the stitches around my left areola busted and caused my areola to spread. I was unhappy with the diameter of the mentor UHP as I felt they were much too narrow for my frame, also giving me strange cleavage. Very happy so far with the switch to the wider implant.

Dr Gray