Saline Breast Implant Removal in 3+ Weeks! San Diego, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have had under muscle saline breast implants...

I have had under muscle saline breast implants since I was 20 (7 years). I believe they are 350cc. I was a 36 small B before the procedure, and a 36 D afterwards. I really do not want to have to undergo a lift, nor do I want smaller replacements of the implants. My doctor recommended waiting 6 months for them to heal/skin to shrink on their own, and then decide if I want a lift. So, the surgery is in about 3 weeks and I am really nervous. So many women's stories on here were so helpful to me. I am so hoping that I will not need a lift because I just regret the whole thing already and do not want to undergo more and more surgeries. Does anyone want to share their experience with removal without a lift with me?
Anyways, I am so excited to be free. I feel like I have been walking around in someone else's body with big annoying things on my chest weighing me down. I used to love them when I was very young and far more insecure, but the implants began to ripple, sag a lot, my nipples got huge for some reason, and I'm just tired of having no chest strength, I feel like I cannot take my health and fitness to the next level. I remember being made fun of a lot for not having breasts growing up, and I am just so angry I let that resonate with me, like it was something I needed to fix about myself. What it has really turned out to be is an expensive mistake and now I just pray my poor little breasts will snap back. I do not have the money for this but I have heard that it is better To do it younger due to skin elasticity, so I am just getting in out of the way ASAP. I will post pictures day of and soon after the procedure, and keep you updated regarding the skin shrinking issue. Any advice would be so very appreciated, I am extremely nervous because the day I got my implants was the most horribly painful day of my life! How does explant pain compare?

Surgery pushed back to December 9th

For some reason the thought of one extra week is KILLING me. I am becoming accustomed to thinking of myself without implants, and now they just seem so foreign, bulky, and in my way. I cannot wait. Two more weeks!

Surgery tomorrow morning

Going to be up bright and early for this. I have not sat still all day, and I doubt I'll sleep much. I'm depending most on the kind words from people on this site. As soon as I get pictures of them when the wraps are off, i will post.

They're out!!

They are finally out, and although you can't really tell much from these photos, they are looking very nice and small. I am not supposed to move the dressing, but have peeked at them and I am way less worried about my skin shrinking now. I know they are swollen, but I am optimistic I won't need a lift now. I feel so balanced and light and free already. I will post pictures when the tubes are out/dressings off!

Day 2

The tubes are out, and my bra is off. I feel so good and light. My doctor said that she was surprised at how much breast tissue I had (she thought I'd have little to none) and suggested instead of wearing a tight compression bra, to wear a more comfortable but supportive bra to let the bottom of my breasts fill out. There is not much tissue at the bottom, but I'm just happy the skin is not loose and hanging.

A little worried and cannot sleep

Ok, so swelling has gone down, but now I'm worried about the creases. I feel like my doctor did something wrong because the deep creases are right where my stitches are. I'm worried because my left nipple is almost folding over the crease. I can't find anyone on here who had this issue, at least from their pictures. If anyone has any knowledge or input I would be so grateful.

6 weeks post op

So a lot has changed in the last few weeks, the swelling has gone down and they have flattened down a bit. The crease on my left breast is still there and when I feel it's it's really just stretched skin because I had little to no tissue at the bottom of my breast between the implant and the skin, probably from the implants. I'm happy though, I feel so light and happy and am so ready to work out way better than I ever could.