Dr Saad and His Entire Team Are Exceptional Human Beings - San Diego, CA

Where do I start? Firstly Dr Saad is an artist. He...

Where do I start? Firstly Dr Saad is an artist. He truly understood what i was looking to achieve and he actually enlightened me on just what needed adjusting to make my nose fit my face. His staff from Kris, coordinator, nurse Michelle, anesthesiologist Dr Marsh. I cannot be more pleased. No team is better. Caring, attentive to detail and just a wonderful experience. On 7 day checkup i already could tell it was amazing.
San Diego Physician

Dr Saad not only speaks 5 languages, studied at Yale, is a professor at UCSD, he is an artist in the most exalted sense. When he says call or text him if anything comes up, he is sincere and calls you back without hesitance. His pride of workmanship, dedicated focus and vision are synergistically ignited in his craft. I had looked for 4 years and chickened out. But when i met with Dr Saad for the first time. I instantly felt like i had found the right person for the job.