Necrosis on Tummy Tuck Incision - San Diego, CA

A week after my procedure I noticed a black spot...

A week after my procedure I noticed a black spot on my incision. I went in to see my PS and he said there was nothing to worry about, that this would heal and be okay. It is now 4 weeks after surgery and I am very concerned about how it is looking. My next appt isn't for another 7 weeks. Is this normal?

It has been a while

My journey with this tummy tuck has been a very long one. After my original post I continued going to my PS where his nurse would pack my wounds with gauze. I felt like I wasn't getting any better. On a routine visit to my regular doctor I showed him my wounds and he referred me to the wound clinic. I will show you some pictures before I went to the one clinic on August 30. My TT was on July 9, 2016

Wound clinic

I started going to the wound clinic at Kaiser on August 30. The method that they cared for my necrosis was so much different. She first would rinse it out with Celine and then she would pack it with different types of medicine and collagen and I would see her 2 to 3 times a week. within a couple of weeks my wounds were completely completely sealed she also would measure them each time I went to see if they were improving and each time I would go they would measure less and less and less. Since a couple of days after my surgery I noticed that the left side of my tummy tuck was swollen or inflamed. I then understood that it was because of the necrosis and the Soroma that I had.

Still swollen

It has been three months since my tummy tuck and I am still puffy and swollen below my belly button but above my scar where I had the necrosis and soroma. I wear the garment all of the time. I also still am completely numb in that area and I get weird feelings running up and threw my tummy tuck area. I am worried that this swelling is never going to get down. The right side that that did not have necrosis is flat but the other side is not.

Will the swelling go down

I realize that I told my story but I didn't ask a question. I am wondering if the surgeons on here think that the swelling will go down and if so how long do you think it will take. The area that is swollen is the area where the necrosis and Sarama were.