Removal of "Crush Injury" in Temple Area - San Diego, CA

11/02/16 a date I will always remember. This was...

11/02/16 a date I will always remember. This was the date that Dr. Yoo gave me back my life. When I was very young, for some unknown reason, I used my right temple area as my personal landing pad whenever I fell. For some unknown reason it was always the exact same area and it took a toll. The area felt like a rock, felt dead and had formed into a long and wide bump in the right temple corner. Dr. Yoo was able to flatten an remove the scar tissue where it looks exactly like the left temple area now. Dr. Yoo saw exactly what I wanted and preformed nothing less than a miracle. All other doctors had no idea what I was asking them to do, but Dr. Yoo listened and the results could be no better. I live in Sacramento and traveled to Dr. Yoo's office. I have one suggestion to anyone making a decision on a doctor, don't let travel restrict your decision for such an important decision.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yoo and his staff were the best. Highly recommend and don't let travel persuade your decision.