Wishing I Had Chosen Dr. Hilinski for my First Rhinoplasty - San Diego, CA

If you are reading this, you are most likely...

If you are reading this, you are most likely considering a facial procedure. I have had two rhinoplasty surgeries, in an attempt to improve a bulbous tip. The first surgeon was a double board certified facial plastic surgeon in Riverside and the result was disappointing.

My rhinoplasty case was difficult, as I have thick skin and had a lot of scar tissue formation post procedure. When I was considering my revision surgery, it was between Dr. Hilinski and one other surgeon, who had done an excellent job on my mom's nose. (However, the circumstances of our anatomy and desired end result were quite different....I inherited by Dad's larger Italian nose.)

If I could do it all over again, I would ABSOLUTELY have selected Dr. Hilinski for my first procedure. He is highly skilled in steroid injections and was the only doctor that was willing to take on my case and work with me over a course of a couple years to "fine tune" my nose and reduce the excessive swelling that I experienced after my two rhinoplasties.

I believe that it is quite easy to find a surgeon that is willing to perform a rhinoplasty procedure. However, I also believe it is imperative to select a surgeon that will work with you long-term…the months, perhaps years later… to evaluate the swelling that can result. Having a doctor that will work with you during this difficult time and share your goal of ultimately achieving the best outcome is unique.

I am truly honored that Dr. Hilinski has chosen to take my case and I am confident that my end result will be beautiful. His expertise and skill utilizing steroid injections has improved the appearance of my nose beyond my expectations. He has shared with the before and after photos of our progress so far and I could not be happier! I highly recommend visiting his website, looking over the before/after photos and scheduling a consult. Once you meet him, you will know exactly what I am talking about. You will be great in hands. My hope that by sharing my experience will help others to either select Dr. Hilinski for their first procedure, or at least meet with him to explore what options are available for you for a revision. Hopefully, this save will you some research in finding the best facial plastic surgeon. A big thank you to Dr. Hilinki and his staff! He will be my first choice for any future procedures I may consider.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon