I Had Several Procedures. Fat Transfer, Rhinoplasty, Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty & Lower Eye Pinch. Later a Facelift - San Diego

Overall for the amount of money I spent, I do not...

Overall for the amount of money I spent, I do not think the final outcome was worthwhile. I wanted to remove a small hump on the bridge of my nose but now I have small humps on the sides. It's a bit squared off now and I don't think it looks better. I also have bad scars from the eye procedures and my eyes look a little droopy. I don't think the fat transfer really did much for me or it just didn't have much lasting results. I think some of my issues are because I rushed into procedures at a younger age than I should have. When the wrinkles or imperfections bother you more than a scar would then you may feel it is worth it. I was only 42 and probably could have waited. I also may just be someone who scars badly. I would recommend taking your time, asking a lot of questions and make sure that you are aware of any negative issues that could result from surgery on various parts of the face.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karam is kind and I think he knows what he is doing I just don't think my results were the best.