Dr Wu: Cosmetic Procedure Genius

San Diego Dermatologist
4.9 out of 5 stars 50 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After going to numerous Dermatologists in the San...

After going to numerous Dermatologists in the San Diego area for various cosmetic procedures over the last 10 years, I finally found the best Derm practice: Cosmetic Laser Dermatology! CLD offers all of the cutting edge technologies, products, and procedures! The staff is professional and helpful and the office is a perfect combination of a day spa feel and an immaculate medical office.

I was fortunate enough to have the receptionist that I spoke with over the phone to schedule my initial consultation for Coolsculpting offer me an appointment with Dr. Wu. I was able to come into the office the very next day and schedule the procedure for only a few days after that. Dr. Wu was extremely knowledgeable and listens to your concerns when discussing treatment options. During the procedure, he really makes you feel comfortable and is a real pleasure to be around due to his friendly and kind demeanor. Since my Coolsculpting (which provided wonderful results, by the way) I've also had Restylane, Botox, & Voluma from Dr. Wu. My results for those were outstanding! Dr. Wu has an artistic talent for injecting... I have lost years in my appearance but in a way that isn't obvious and doesn't look overdone!

If you are looking for the best Dermatologist/cosmetic procedure physician in San Diego, go to Dr. Wu! You will not be disappointed! I've already referred a few friends who will be booking their appointments soon!
San Diego Dermatologist