Dr Wu: Cosmetic Procedure Genius

After going to numerous Dermatologists in the San...

After going to numerous Dermatologists in the San Diego area for various cosmetic procedures over the last 10 years, I finally found the best Derm practice: Cosmetic Laser Dermatology! CLD offers all of the cutting edge technologies, products, and procedures! The staff is professional and helpful and the office is a perfect combination of a day spa feel and an immaculate medical office.

I was fortunate enough to have the receptionist that I spoke with over the phone to schedule my initial consultation for Coolsculpting offer me an appointment with Dr. Wu. I was able to come into the office the very next day and schedule the procedure for only a few days after that. Dr. Wu was extremely knowledgeable and listens to your concerns when discussing treatment options. During the procedure, he really makes you feel comfortable and is a real pleasure to be around due to his friendly and kind demeanor. Since my Coolsculpting (which provided wonderful results, by the way) I've also had Restylane, Botox, & Voluma from Dr. Wu. My results for those were outstanding! Dr. Wu has an artistic talent for injecting... I have lost years in my appearance but in a way that isn't obvious and doesn't look overdone!

If you are looking for the best Dermatologist/cosmetic procedure physician in San Diego, go to Dr. Wu! You will not be disappointed! I've already referred a few friends who will be booking their appointments soon!
San Diego Dermatologist