25 Years Old, in Good Shape, Hereditary Double Chin

I've been self conscious about my chin (or lack...

I've been self conscious about my chin (or lack there of) since I was about 18. I never had a strong jawline and juviderm, radiess, etc, all helped. I still had this extra layer under my chin that just doesn't look right to me with the rest of my body. My recent doctor recommended Kybella and after they were running a special I decided to take the plunge.

Fast forward to October 11...
I went in super nervous and almost chickened out after my doctor said how swollen I'd be. The whole thing lasted about 5 minutes. The needle was a tad uncomfortable. It was after that hurt. I felt like I had been punched in the face and then the burning started. After some ice, it stopped immediately. I did take arnica and Tylenol before the whole thing.
The pain hasn't been bad, nothing unbearable. Yes it feels heavy, yes its sore but it's really not that bad. I'm more excited for what's going to happen over the next month! I'll keep you all updated.

Day 4

I notice the most pain at night. Otherwise I'm doing a lot better. It feels a little strange to bend over, nothing unbearable just pain. I also have been getting tingling which almost tickles. I'm still a little swollen but it's looking normal again to me. I'm so impatient and just want that extra fat to go away! Keeping positive. I look completely different from certain angles so I've attached two photos. Update you all again soon!

One Week Update

The area is very tender and sore. If I move around too much I do feel a little bit of pain. I've noticed the morning is the worst. On the positive side when I looked in the mirror facing my bed this morning my double chin was significantly smaller!! I'm starting to see results and hope it continues to get better.

Onto my second treatment! Sorry I disappeared

So my first treatment went amazing! I was so happy with the results and had a coupon so I figured why not keep going. I got my treatment Saturday morning today is Monday and the swelling is almost gone. Pain hasn't been bad at all. If I move too much I am a little sore. I had a bit trouble swallowing the first two days. Turning my kneck also hurt. But like I said today is much better. The area is tender. I'll try to be more active and keep you updated!

5 Day Update

I'm still in pain :( I have been more active and I'm assuming that's why! On a scale of 1-10 I'd say it's a 5. So it's not that bad. The swelling has gone way way down. I took these pictures in the car and am in shock. I can't wait to see how much more it improves through the month.
Dr. Sean Daneshmand

I love Janet. She is very patient and helpful. She knows what's best to make you look your best. I've been going to her for months for b12 shots and now Kybella as well as other facial injections.