"34 Year Old, Hispanic with Moderate Acne Scaring. San Diego, CA

First of all excuse my bad spelling as English is...

First of all excuse my bad spelling as English is not my first language..I wanted to post this review because there seems to be a lot of negative reviews lately and feel it's important to also write about the positive ones, I was looking to get fraxel dual to help minimize my acne scarring on my lower face but decided to try Infini instead as it seemed to be safer for people with darker skin and the recovery time wasn't as long, I couldn't find any doctors that did this procedure in Colorado so I figured If I had to travel I would do my best to find someone very experienced in using the Lutronic infini ,I decided it would be either Dr. Steven F. Weiner or Melanie Palm I decided on Dr. Melanie Palm simply because it was a lot more convenient to get there from Colorado..
The procedure takes about 15 minutes I had some numbing cream put on my face it's a little painful during the procedure but as soon it's done the pain was gone..
My results have been good so far I'd say I see a 10-15 % improvement on my scars the first month, I just had my second procedure a couple of days ago and I feel further improvements is coming..
I hope people really try to consider this product especially if you have light or moderate acne scaring like me just make sure you find someone very experienced..
I'll post some pictures next month as the clinic took before and after pictures. .
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Melanie Palm is awesome, I was very pleased with the procedure.