Lower Face Lift with Neck Lipo and Lift (Platysmaplasty)

I had a face and neck lipo with platysmaplasty to...

I had a face and neck lipo with platysmaplasty to tighten up my face that started drooping. Basically I felt like my face didn't match my personality or energy and I figured if I can make it better, then why not? So I chose to do my procedure before the Thanksgiving holiday to give me time to recover without missing too much work. The holidays are pretty slow, so this was ideal for me.

The timeline has gone like this:
Two weeks prior: Office pre-op. Receive antibiotics, pain killers and arnica for swelling. This was all included in the price.
Thursday Nov 17: Procedure. Go home, take a bunch of pain killers, antibiotics and sleep. Wake up to eat some liquid things like protein shakes, soup, and lots of water.
Friday Nov 18: First follow up and bandage change. Sleep. Continue throughout the weekend.
Monday Nov 21: Bandages off! Take some post-op pics and put the ace bandage on. I can now wash my hair very gently.
Wednesday Nov 23: Another post op, some stitches come out. I was able to stop the antibiotics. The Ace bandage was replaced and I have to and wear it as much as possible. Luckily, we didn't make any Thanksgiving plans on purpose because I'm still not quite up for it. Monday I go back to work.

UPCOMING
Monday December 19: Another post-op is planned and I will post 4- week pics at that point.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

The staff was super accommodating and Dr. Hilinski has been very nice. I chose him because his work is natural and no one looked pulled or unusual. I am 6 days post op and have had little bruising, and only minor discomfort. It's important to rest because this is major surgery! I paid a deposit of $1,400 when I booked my procedure. I was able to make payments up until the balance was due which was at my pre-op appointment. This was nice so I didn't get hit all at once.