Face Fat Transfer, Eyebrow Lift - San Diego, CA

I did the eyebrow lift, and fat transfer to all my...

I did the eyebrow lift, and fat transfer to all my face. I did not get any of the results that Dr. K and his staff promised me to have after the surgery. I asked Dr. K why, he answered me because he didn't put any fat in my face just on my temple and upper eye. But, I payed for full face fat transfer. I never receive a call from the doctor or his staff after my surgery to check on me, but before the surgery to convince me to do it almost everyday. I feel really bad because I wasted my money and I drowned in debit to pay it off while Dr. Karam spending it on the golf and vacation.

Fat transfer

I am glad, I talked to Dr. Karam and I explained to him how I feel ugly and I am Unhappy with the result of my procedure, he was very caring and he explained to me how he can help me to achieve the result I'm seeking to have ( I want to look pretty and feel confidence about myself) I can't wait for my next follow up visit.

Follow up and promised never exist

I went to see Dr. Karam on November for a follow up as he asked me on the phone when I posted my first review on my experience with Dr. Karam and his staff on real self website. Yes, his staff monitoring real self website, and he asked me to erase my bad review of my experience, and I said after my second visit. He promised me to redo the surgery for me to achieve the results I asked. He insulted me on the phone when he said next time he will be carful when it become choosing his patients. I didn't say anything at that time because he said he will redo the surgery again. I went for a follow up 8 months after my sergery, and this is my second visit after my surgery, they didn't take any pictures of me as they should. When I talked to Dr. Karam he said he will not perform any sergery even if I pay him, he injected me with eye fillers under my lift eye and under my lips. But I paid for a permanent results $ 5.500 for a fat transfer to all my face that I didn't get. The surgery cost me $10.000, even I told Dr. Karam and his staff what I want and he agreed to do it. But now he said no he would not. I wished I was dead before I deside doing that surgery back in April with Dr. Karam, it was my worst decision I ever maid.

Un professional doctor

When dr. Karam called me and asked me to remove the review from the realself, and he swear on his boy's life he will redo the surgery again, but he said after September. I send him my pictures as he requested via un email. But he said the pictures wasn't that clear and he said its better if I make an appointment to go to see him in November, even he knew I live far away over seven hours driving, and on that day it was nine hours because of the fog. It was very dangerous to drive. When I get there he refused to do any things, even he didn't check my face. Un professional, un ethical lying doctor.

New Photo