Expert Kybella Injector! - San Diego, CA

As a physician, I know everything that can go...

As a physician, I know everything that can go wrong when doing cosmetic procedures, which is why I elected to go to one of the most internationally renowned cosmetic dermatologists -- Sabrina Fabi. Not only is her bedside manner outstanding, as she treats you as a friend or family member, but she brings a set a knowledge and skills unparalleled in San Diego. I chose Dr. Fabi after extensively researching comparable physicians. I was incredibly impressed by her experience lecturing in over 25 different countries about the procedures I was interested in. Your face and body are too important to trust to anyone and I fully trust Dr. Fabi after my IPL laser treatment and Kybella treatment. I have received so many complements from colleges and friends -- saying that I look better and most refreshed. I will be visiting Dr. Fabi many more times in the future for my other cosmetic needs.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon