Pre-op Tomorrow, Surgery Monday - San Diego, CA

I am currently scheduled for butt implants with...

I am currently scheduled for butt implants with Mark Mofid this upcoming Monday, January 11th. My pre-op is tomorrow :) I'm very excited however recently saw a review where someone got butt implants with him and had very little change in size, which is odd because all his other reviews have a significant size difference in the after pic. I will have to ask him about this and make it clear I want to go as big as possible.

I've always had a flat behind but big boobs so I'm hoping to finally be more proportional. I will post before pics sometime in the next few days. I am hoping to have a fairly big butt, I don't really care if it looks natural as much as I do it looks big and round. I am an exotic dancer and the fake butt look seems to bank.

About me:
Age:22
Weight:112
Height: 5'4"

Will update!

Pre Op went well

I went to the pre-op today...I must say I love Dr. Mofid and his entire staff. Such friendly people!

They let me hold size 2 implants in my hand, it feels squishy and fairly natural. The assistant Setara (a wonderful lady) said many patients beg for size 3, and not to get my hopes up for going past size 2 due to my thin weight.

I was very happy and relieved when Dr. Mofid said I have enough lower body fat to go with size 3 :) Yay!! My mom is worried it will be too big, I'm worried too small lol so hopefully it will be perfect :)

I will post before pics in the next day or so of my current pancake booty.

I should mention due to scoliosis (had an operation years ago for that) my incision will be larger than normal. I apparently have only 4.5 inches between my crack and hip whereas most have 8, and according to him this is why. I don't care honestly I just want a butt lol...but if my incision is large when I post after photos, this is why.

Will keep you all posted!

Before pics

Here are some before pics of my sad pancake butt lol. As you can see this surgery is much needed

Had surgery today

I am still too tired to take after pics, promise I will within a day or two :) surgery went well, I can't tell you how nice the entire staff was. All the nurses made me feel really comfortable and the anesthesiologist was a funny, nice dude.

As for the results, my butt is looking like a nice bubble butt with a shelf shape that isn't too big for my small frame. I am happy :) they are sitting a bit high right now but of course this is normal for day one. It looks very natural as if I squat all day.

Stay tuned for photos coming in the near future! Thanks for all your support :)

A few after pics

Here are a few after pics, the implants are sitting a little high so I'm excited to see them drop and round out over the next few months.

I'm currently fairly bloated because I haven't had a bowel movement yet (sorry if that's TMI) but I just took milk of magnesia so hopefully this helps.

I'll post more in pants, underwear etc as healing goes on

Loving my results

Sorry for the delayed update guys. I am now on week 3, life is getting easier and better by the day. My butt is perfect size and I'm very happy with how it looks in a thong!!! Does not feel or look fake whatsoever. Looks huge when I wear a waist trainer also lmao. So so happy I went with Dr Mofid. More pics in various pants angles etc coming soon

Finally fluffing

My implants seem to have gotten bigger, I guess this is due to fluffing. I'm LOVING life with a butt lol everything is much more fun.

My six week mark is in 2 days. I'm by no means done healing but I'm no longer in any pain unless I sit for too long (like an hour or more). Also I'm still sitting on fluffy pillows and sleeping on my stomach just to be safe. My walking is 90% back to normal, mostly because I'm being extra careful and am scared to walk as fast as I used to lol.

This pic wasn't taken for real self but I saw how great the yoga pants looked and how I've always been self-conscious in the past when wearing them. Now they're my favorite thing to wear :)

More pics coming soon

More yoga pants pics

Here are some more yoga pants pics, I always was envious of girls who could fill them out and now I'm one of them :) thanks again Dr. Mofid! So far Mofid and Stanton seem to have the greatest results with low complication rates that I've seen. Today is also my six week mark on the dot!

I sat at a restaurant today without a pillow for the first time. It wasn't hardwood seating or anything but it felt nice to not be the weirdo with the pillow again lol

6 months post op

It's now been 6, going on 7 months. I can't believe how quickly time flew! My butt is awesome and has definitely rounded out and fluffed. It looks bigger than the first month or two for sure. I am constantly asked what my butt workouts are :)

I resumed all normal activities around early April and now the implants just feel like a part of me. They don't bother me at all.

Here are some pictures of my final result. Happy healing to you all!
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon