Mom of 2 Needed Help with Post Breast Feeding Breasts! 5 Years out and No Regrets!! Thrilled Still - San Diego, CA

I got breast implants five years ago after having...

I got breast implants five years ago after having 2 kids and having breast fed both of them for about 14months each. I was so self conscious and embarrassed about how they looked and how I felt. I was nervous about the procedure but Dr Pousti and his staff were great from the first appt and I was very comfortable. I am 5 years out and still not a regret. I absolutely love the way they look- totally natural feel, the scar is not at all noticeable. I have recently been considering a tummy tuck and am going forward with it ONLY because we live in the area again and Dr Pousti can do it. I would be too nervous to do this with another doc, but I trust Dr Pousti and know that he will do a phenomenal job, just like he did with my implants. And it is very re-assuring to be 5 years post surgery and still have incredible results!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti did a phenomenal job. He was professional, courtesy, and kind at every appt and truly did a top notch job with my implants! I highly recommend him, 100% I have wanted to do a tummy tuck and am going forward ONLY because we have moved back to the area and he is the only doc I would trust to do it! Can't wait!