41 Year Old Mother of Two So Happy About This Procedure - San Diego, CA

For someone who did not think much about, hope...

For someone who did not think much about, hope for or plan to have breast implants , I couldn't be more pleased. I was a deflated B cup with a slightly smaller right breast that had some asymmetry. My goal was to look naked like I look in my fully padded bras. I had 350 cc implant on the left and 375 cc with a slight lift on the right. My goal was accomplished with symmetry and fullness I never had naturally. Dr. Pousti was an expert in discerning what I wanted and what would work best for me . I am 5' 7' and about 128 pounds. I feel the size is proportionate to my frame and I feel that my chest doesn't appear to have obvious signs of plastic surgery. I have no regrets and I am so glad I decided to so this for myself.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The immediate reception of Dr. Pousti's office is warm and friendly and remained that way from start to finish. The staff are sincere, kind, calming and professional. I am very impressed with the teamwork and positive environment they maintain. Dr. Pousti is a wonderful leader, doctor, communicator, and professional. His experience and ability to assess what I wanted made it so easy for me to make decisions. The whole process was seamless. I am very impressed and thankful to have had him perform my surgery. I will recommend him highly to anyone seeking this type of procedure.