Revision Breast Surgery

Dr. Pousti performed revision breast surgery on me...

Dr. Pousti performed revision breast surgery on me and I could not be more pleased with the results. That was four years ago and there have not been any issues with scar tissue that sometimes happens with these procedures. Dr. Pousti is a very skilled surgeon and a perfectionist. He went above and beyond to make my breasts look natural and beautiful. He genuinely cares for the well-being of his patients and takes time to answer any questions and concerns. His office staff are wonderful as well with Dr. Pousti's values of caring for patients. To be honest, and if you have had this experience, you know it can be depressing and scary. But there was so much support and consideration given to me by Dr. Pousti and his team, that it really helped me through the entire process. Great team and great results!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is wonderful! From the very first time I went into the office and met him, I knew this would be the doctor who would do my surgery. I did not make a mistake. He is a perfectionist and took the time and care to ensure that my breast surgery was successful and that I was satisfied with the end results.