650 Cc High Profile - San Diego, CA

Over the last 20 years, I've had several boob jobs...

Over the last 20 years, I've had several boob jobs with several different doctors. The results were never perfect or error free. I always had a gap in the middle of my boobs or terrible scaring. A few years ago, a different doctor preformed a breast lift and replaced old silicon implants that left me with extra skin around my implants.
Still left the dreaded gap in between my breast. When I asked other surgeons to fix this problem, I was told it was impossible. That it was just the way my body was, my chest wall stuck out a bit, and my natural breast line would not allow implants to be closer together.
After waiting another 2 years, I decided to go to Dr. Pousti. This decision was not made lightly. I wanted the best breast surgeon, and did extensive research and went to several consultations. Dr. Pousti listened to me, and told me he could fix all the errors from years of previous work and finally give me the look I have always desired. Not only did he did he give me boobs that are perfect and what I always wanted, but the scars were minimal. Pain was not even bad, he as a very gentle touch in the surgery room.
Please learn from my mistake: pick the best doctor. DO NOT let other factors such as location or cost be your deciding factors. Going to a less expensive doctor will most likely not give you the desired results and you will end up paying more.
Please look at my photo in the green bikini, and k
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pousti is the best doctor for breast enhancement and revision. He is an artist. Let the photos and reviews guide you.