Happy to Have Bigger Breasts, 400cc HP Mentor - San Diego, CA

400cc, Silicone, Mentor HP, transaxillary incision...

400cc, Silicone, Mentor HP, transaxillary incision. 5'3", 128lbs. Slight concave chest making my left breast bigger than right breast. Hope this helps. Wishing I had gone slightly bigger with 450cc instead. Overall, just happy to have bigger breasts. This is so much better than where I started from.

Progressing...8 days post op

Eight days post op! Feeling so much better! Stitches were taken out on Wednesday. I'm amazed at how my incisions look, they're barely noticeable!! My doctor is pretty amazing.

Breasts are slowly dropping and are feeling a lot softer. No more breast pains. I'm getting quite used to them now and am so in love! Lol.

10 days po

Breasts are getting better day by day. Although I think I should've gone a tad bigger. I believe once my breasts d&f, they should look great on my frame.

Almost one month Post op!

I'm almost one month post op! Wow, that was fast! Recovery has been well. I'm all back to normal now. I've just been wearing my coobie bra and some bralettes I've purchased from kohls. I also purchased a warners underwire free bra from kohls and had to get a 34d. They don't look all that big under clothes, just as if I have a really thick padded bra on but they're quite a nice size when I'm braless. Haven't gotten sized from any stores as of yet but I'm waiting for my 6 weeks mark to do that.

Overall I'm quite impressed. I started off with my nips being uneven due to my body frame but yesterday I noticed that they're almost even now! They're slowly dropping, still kind of high but slowly looking more natural and better.

Boobie texts!!

Just a random post, I don't know if I'm the only one but I love boobie texting my husband at work! And he loves receiving them as well!! ????
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Few years back during a consultation, I was fortunate enough to see an actual patient of his during her one week post op. She was there to remove the stitches. When I saw her transaxillary incision, I was so amazed that by one week post op, her scar looked barely noticeable. Aside from that, Dr. Kearney really did outshine from the rest of the doctors I had consultations with. From that consultation, I knew he was going to be my PS.