22 Year Old Female Subfascial Shaped Implants - San Diego, CA

I cannot express in words how much Dr. Saad has...

I cannot express in words how much Dr. Saad has helped me. I originally came to him for a breast augmentation because I felt insecure about my body but the new breasts he has given me have seriously done so much more. Prior to surgery, my insecurity about my breasts had affected my engagement with men to the point where I felt I had to overcompensate. Because of this, I felt weak and unimportant. The breasts Dr. Saad has given me made me a new person. It's crazy but since my breasts I have felt completely empowered and have stopped caring to get attention from guys. Dr. Saad helped me finally do something for myself and not for others and its the best feeling I have ever experienced.

It took me a while but I had to get the before pictures from Dr. Saad since I didn't keep any of mine (for good reason)
Pre op plus photos up until 3.5wks post op:)

San Diego Physician

Dr. Saad is amazing. I have met many plastic surgeons, and all of them, except for Dr. Saad, share the same problem. They will work on a patient until they feel satisfied about the TIME they have put in, but not the RESULT. They will work until they feel they have done what is satisfactory but not what is perfect. Dr. Saad is the complete opposite. He has a very OCD personality when it comes to breast augmentations (and I assume other surgeries) which makes him the best because he won't let you leave surgery with out being perfect. All of the plastic surgeons I have met with before him have put their ego above their patient's satisfaction, but Dr. Saad doesn't which makes him one in a million and the freaking best surgeon ever. When he was marking me up for surgery he redid the marks twice and said "sorry but .5mm off makes a big difference to me and I want it to be perfect." This is he type of surgeon I want. My breasts are perfectly symmetrical because of him and I couldn't have gotten a better result:)