BBL 14days Post Op and Still Feel Like my Butt is Going to Explode when Sitting Down - San Diego, CA

I am exactly 14days post op from brazilian butt...

I am exactly 14days post op from brazilian butt lift, liposuction of the abdomen, inner thighs, flanks and I still feel like my butt is going to explode when I attempt to sit down. I'm an RN and no one at work knew that I had something done. I'm supposed to be back at work today Dec 6 and luckily my manager approved my LOA for another 11days, meaning I'm back to work on Dec 17th. I'm just nervous that I may still be in pain at the time and still not able to drive. Is there anyone having the same problem? I'm really worried now, I just want to be back to my normal life routine and I'm at the point where I'm regretting having this procedure done.

3 weeks post-op from BBL and liposuction

I am now 3 weeks post-op from bbl and liposuction of flanks, abdomen & thighs. I am able to drive with pillow on my back and soft pillow under my butt. Still, not 100% recovered though meaning I still feel some discomfort when I sit down, I have to sit a certain way.

3 weeks post-op from BBL and liposuction continuation...

When I went to see my PS on Dec 10th, I started draining on my right buttock on the incision sight. I was alarmed because I thought it was a pus but the drainage is thin and greasy (yellowish/whitish in color) and my PS said that I might've developed fat necrosis on my right buttock and its draining oil. I also developed I believe is a seroma on the lateral side of my thigh close to the incision site. He aspirated the seroma and got about 2cc of oil and my pain was relieved afterwards.

I really regret having a BBL done and wished I should've stuck with my initial plan to only have a liposuction done. I am slowly recovering still and yes my PS is being helpful and wants to see me every week to see how I am recovering.
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon