26, Deflated Breastfed Mama in Need of Breast Augmentation. San Diego, CA

I've chosen my PS & met with him for my re-op...

I've chosen my PS & met with him for my re-op appointment. everything went very smoothly. I am most fearful of looking top heavy because although i petite, i have a wide waist and hips, similar to kate uptons wide waist and hips. i really like my petite image and i love the way i look in clothes (pre op) i just hate the way i look naked or in a bikini. My surgery is in 5 days and the anxiety is kicking in. i wish he prescribed me some anxiety meds, but i will get through this!! *shakes fist in air* =)

height 5'2
weight 110
size 375 CC

Before photos

Before photos of my sad boobs lol

Wish tits

Wish tits

Close up of my BEFORE

Here's a close up of my before. I've been tanning pretty hardcore and plan to tan two more times before my surgery date. I figured the tanner I am the more shape will show. Plus I am going to Palm springs 8 days after surgery =P

I forgot to mention I somehow scored free botox from silicone implants my PS chose for meeee & who doesn't like free? ????

375cc silicone, submuscular through the armpit with a side of free botox to the face. O yes yes yes yes yessss.. 4 more days

Tomorrows the big day

I am terrified about recovery! Heard so many mixed stories ????... I don't know my pain tolerance but it looks I will be finding out tomorrow! Pictures to follow after surgery :)

Surgery complete

It's been 7 hours since my surgery. No pain at all since I've left. Just intense pressure and tightness. I've taken 1 Percocet since I've been home. Half at a time. I am having intense nausea and my head gets hot and I feel like I'm going to pass out everytime after i stretch so I'm trying to take it easy. Been eating a little at a time with water (half a toast, half bowl of soup, fruit and a smoothie). Plan on taking another half of Percocet after I eat something. My boobs look pretty high but I'm confident after they drop they will look great :)

5'2, 110lbs, 375cc HP, submuscular, through the armpit

Post op day 2

Feeling great!! No pain at all just sore. My boobs are swollen and bruised. They sit high. Can't wait until they drop

Post op day 2- more pics

Post op day 2 with built in cami

Post op day 3

Feeling and looking better everyday! So satisfied with my results

Day 4

8 days post

Just got my stitches out... Feeling great. Amazing doctor!!!!

12 days post op

Ok I'm so happy with my results and I know it's still early and they still need to drop, but I hope there isn't any significant changes when they do drop because I'm loving how they look now!! My next post will be my NO-Scar incision thru my armpit. My DR did an amazing job.

I am obsessed with my fun bags. Dr Kearney gave me exactly what I wanted. Photos attached is my no scar incision. I have absolutely no scars & to be quite big headed. I have a better boob job than all my friends I know with boob jobs lol. Highly recommended!!

Late night update just because

Starting to feel some zings! No pain and the zings don't bother me, just a different feeling.. still hope my boobs don't change too much because I love the way they look right now.

Notice I went thru the armpit, can't tell ;)

Dr. Kearney Boobie God

Almost my 1 month post op

Have my 1 month post op on Friday. Will update a topless photo as soon as all the bruising is completely gone. I think all the swelling is gone. Been able to sleep on my sides no. My boyfriend hasn't stopped bothering me.... Anyone else have this problem? lol.....

I like the perky fake look. I'm hoping my boobs stay looking the same... Does anyone know when the breast usually take its shape? 3 months? I told my PS during my consultation I liked the fake look, but as many surgeries as he does, idk if he remembers that's the image I was going for? Proportionate size but fake looking lol! Relax I'm from California ok

1 month post op

Dr says I still have another 2 months until the implants fall into place. My nipples feel a little low, but he says they will go up as the implant falls into the pocket..

Bandeu/strapless bikini top

3 month post op 7/30

I'm approaching my 3 month post op in a few weeks. Thought I would post a photo for update and post again after my appointment. My boobs have dropped tremendously. I am still happy with my results. I look back at my pre op sad boobs & yikes!!!!

Found stickers from my daughter and stuck them on my nipples lol

Almost 4 months post op

I apologize in advance for my nudies... They were taken for my long time bf for "happy hump day".

My boobs have dropped tremendously as you can see. I'm sizing at a 32DD AT 110lbs. Was 32b pre op. Even though DD sound big, they don't look big at all. They look proportionate for my body. Still happy!

375cc HP unders thru the pits.

First bra purchase

First bra purchase!! Victoria secret 32DD!!

Still a 32DD

Just an update! 9 months since surgery.

Almost 1 year post op

Not quite a year yet but here are some rando pictures! Hope this helps for any of you ladies. DR Kearney in La Jolla is the bomb.com lol
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Ok ok ok ok! I don't know why Dr Kearney doesn't have so many reviews??? Why?!! He is a true artist. Be aware, he may give you better results than you expect. I am so so so so so soooo completely satisfied! I have no scars from my incision & I personally believe I have a better boob job than ANY of my friends with boob jobs. My recovery was Sooo easy. I only took pain medication the first night of surgery. I could easily do it all over again, but for why? My tits are perfect lol... His staff is incredible. I am overly obsessed at how amazing my results turned out! I LOVE MY FUN BAGS!!!