Breast Revision. San Diego, CA

Had a consultation with Dr. Poustic February 3,...

Had a consultation with Dr. Poustic February 3, 2016 after a year of suffering from a previous breast lift and implants. Dr. Poustic was very caring and straight forward he listen to all my concerns and made me feel very comfortable while expressing the complications that I was having. His staff is amazing my overall experience was wonderful. When I left I felt comfortable with Dr. Poustic to move forward with my surgery.

Breast revision

I received A call Wednesday March 2 a day before my surgery from Dr Pousti office to go over my pre- operative instructions for surgery. Dr Pousti himself spoke with me on the phone and wanted to know if I had any questions or concerns (WOW 5 ??????????) he reassure me that things were going to well and not to worry.

Breast revision

My surgery date was March 3,2016 the staff at the surgery center was wonderful they were on time very caring and made sure that I was very comfortable. Dr pousti and Heather arrived Heather came in asked me if I had any questions. She's just a very kind and caring person (5??????????) Dr pousti came in we went over everything I felt very comfortable and was ready to move forward with surgery .

Breast Revision

Everything went well during surgery. After surgery I was in pain which is normal the nurse was right by my side medication was giving to me to make me comfortable. The nurse call me everyday at home(5??????????) to make sure that I was comfortable and wasn't having and complications.

Breast Revision

Im 9 days post surgery from surgery.... My post op appointment was March 9 with Dr Pousti everything seem to be going well. I'm still in my Surgery bra and dressing that I have to wear for six weeks. I was able to see pictures that look great. Right now I feel good no more pain up moving around .I'm still not using my arms at all no lifting or pulling. It was nice to see Heather with her beautiful smile and her care heart. The staff is just amazing Vanessa is just a sweetheart. I'm still receiving phone call from Daisy daily to see how I'm feeling.

3 Weeks Post-op appointment

I cannot describe in so many words how amazing I feel and look so far everything looks normal. I recently had a breast revision I had my pocket repair capsular and scar tissue removed. I went from a 600cc saline Hp to 480cc small round moderate plus profile saline implant under the muscle. Dr Pousti is a wonderful doctor he's very caring and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is amazing. I was instructed to keep on my compression bra until my next visit. I will write more details and post more pictures soon.

3 Weeks Post-op

I cannot describe in words how amazing I feel and look,everything looks normal. I recently had a breast revision I had my pocket repair capsular scar tissue removed. I went from 600cc saline Hp to 480cc smooth round moderate plus profile saline implant under the muscle. Dr. pousti is very caring and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing. I was instructed to keep her more compression bra into my next visit. I will write more details and post more pictures soon

3 Week Post-op

I cannot describe in enough words how amazing I feel and look, everything looks normal. I recently had a breast revision with pocket repair capsular and scar tissue removed. I went from 600cc Hp saline implant to 480cc smooth round moderate plus profile Saline implant under the muscle.Dr Pousti is very caring and knowledgeable his staff is amazing. I was instructed to keep on my compression ball until my next visit. I will write more details and post more pictures soon.

Post Op Appt

Dr pousti

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you taking the out to talk to me.You were and are so kind and patient. You are a wonderful and caring plastic surgeon. Vanessa I truly thank you for your support and kindness today.This has been an experience for me. Thank you so much Dr Pousti

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pousti and his staff are amazing