30 Years Old with 2 Kids. San Antonio, TX

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done. ...

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done. After having 2 kids my stomach was stretched out/sagging and my breast were "deflated" and sagging after breastfeeding both my kids for a year for each of them. I can now say I am so happy with my the way my body looks now thanks to Dr. Lawton. He did an awesome job at removing my stretch marks on my stomach and making my stomach flat and even fully removed a tattoo that i didnt like in the process. My breasts now look big, full and even. I have 500cc saline under the muscle and am very happy with the size i picked. Dr. Lawton is great at his work, he's straight to the point and I would definitely recommend choosing him to be your Doctor.

30 Years Old with 2 Kids. San Antonio, TX

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done. After having 2 kids my stomach was stretched out/sagging and my breast were "deflated" and sagging after breastfeeding both my kids for a year for each of them. I can now say I am so happy with my the way my body looks now thanks to Dr. Lawton. He did an awesome job at removing my stretch marks on my stomach and making my stomach flat and even fully removed a tattoo that i didnt like in the process. My breasts now look big, full and even. I have 500cc saline under the muscle, went from a 34C to a 36DD. Im very happy with the size i picked. Dr. Lawton is great at his work, he's straight to the point, cares about his patients. I would definitely recommend choosing him to be your Doctor.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I had a tummy tuck and breast implants done. After having 2 kids my stomach was stretched out/sagging and my breast were "deflated" and sagging after breastfeeding both my kids for a year for each of them. I can now say I am so happy with my the way my body looks now thanks to Dr. Lawton. He did an awesome job at removing my stretch marks on my stomach and making my stomach flat. My breasts now look big, full and even. Dr. Lawton is great at his work, he's straight to the point, cares about his patients and I would definitely recommend choosing him to be your Doctor.