24 No Kids Gym Four to Five Times a Week - San Antonio, TX

I have my surgery scheduled for DEC 1 2016, I did...

I have my surgery scheduled for DEC 1 2016, I did not go to any other consultation just because Dr. Lawton has the most before and after pictures for the procedure I want. So it gives me more of an idea of what to expect. I will be doing my abdominal area and waist for this price. Which seems kinda high but they do provide vitamins to take before the surgery and the garment.

5 days post op

That was more painful than what I imagined mostly sitting and getting up,the first day is not as painful. I know it has only been 5 days but I was really upset when I could still grab my bra rolls which is what I hated the most every thing else is still huge. I will give it time and hope for the best.

20 days

It has been 20 days since I had my procedure done and still look the same :/

Over a month

It has now been over a month and there is some diffrence but not close to what I was expecting. I know I have to give my body time to heal but I was not that big to begin with. I wanted for once to feel good when I look in the mirror but I only feel disappointed.

Pics

3 months

So I'm still unsatisfied with my results but Dr. Lawton has been working with me to make sure I am happy with the way I look and I'm sure in the end I will. I wanted to feel good about myself by the summer because I'm 24 and have never worn a two piece, so with that said I will have touch up surgery in May :) and I added a wish pic
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon