Horrible Rhinoplasty Dr. Shah - San Antonio, TX

Dr. Anand Shah convinced me to go with him after...

Dr. Anand Shah convinced me to go with him after multiple MD consultations. He told about how another local plastic surgeon caused botulism in one of his patients, , but wouldn't give me the name of the surgeon, he also said I had a complex nose and no one else could do the job but him....very smooth talker, so even though he charged me $3000 more dollars, I decided to go with him to play it safe. Well, he did not deliver on his promises... $10500 and painful anxiety, here I am 6 months post op and with the wider and far more crooked nose, that he gave me. After following up several times, month after month, he refused to do a revision and would not refund a dime. So I'm posting this in hopes that others will not fall victim to this surgeon.

Finally have some before pics

So, I'm just a couple weeks shy of one year post op and there has been no change in the deformity created by Dr. Shah. Still way more crooked and wider throughout bridge and tip, then my nose was before. He refuses to revise his work, and after happily taking all my money, I'm now forced to live with the lifelong depression because of Dr. Shah's mistake.

Before