Extended Spiral Thigh Lift W/Dr. Fisher in San Antonio

Hello beauties! So here's my story: I'm 54 years...

Hello beauties! So here's my story: I'm 54 years young and although I've never been overweight, I am in need of lower body lifting due to skin laxity, lumps and dimples. I tried some light lipo which made the laxity worse. Then I spent 7 grand on Cellulaze - total waste of my hard-earned money! In clothes I actually look great. I'm blessed with a nicely shaped figure. But naked...from the waist up I look taut and toned but from the waist down, total yuk! I haven't worn a swimsuit in years (which is sad since I live in Scottsdale, AZ with a lovely pool in our backyard). In dressing rooms, every time I catch a glimpse of my backside, I wince. It doesn't make me feel very sexy and I cover up in front of my husband because I'm ashamed of my deflating rear quarters.

For quite a while now, I've been interested in lower body lifting of some sort. I was reluctant because of the big, scary scars. But I've decided the trade off, in my case, will be worth it. I consulted with a local plastic surgeon who recommended a butt lift combined with a BBL. I don't have much excess meat on my slender frame, so I felt the BBL wouldn't work well for me. And the traditional butt lift won't address the laxity I have in my front thighs down to my knees. So I started researching specialists in lower body lifting and contouring and narrowed to two: Dr. Agha in Newport Beach and Dr. Fisher in San Antonio. I don't relish the idea of having such a complex procedure far from home, but I have to live with the scars forever so it's worth it to me to travel for a physician tops in this particular surgical specialty.

I had phone consults with both doctors and liked both of them very much. My positive first impression extends to their staff who are polite, professional and quick to respond. Dr. Agha is in Newport Beach which is a one hour flight from home. His Before and After pics are amazing. So are Dr. Fisher's. I think both of them are top notch. I hear good things about Dr. Katzen in Las Vegas, too, but have not consulted with him.

Dr. Agha's plan for me was a lower body lift combined with liposculpture to enhance an hourglass shape. Dr. Fisher's plan for me is an extended spiral thigh lift combined with liposculpture. So that's three different surgeons including the local doc I saw (Dr. Remus Repta), and three different recommendations! Just goes to show its worth it to consult with more than one doctor. I weighed pro's and con's and finally decided to go with Dr. Fisher. I'm planning on December 27th for my surgery date, but have to firm this up with Stephanie at Dr. Fisher's office on Monday.

I'm posting my "Before" photos and will continue to post throughout my lower-body rejuvenation journey! Stay tuned...
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon