22, No Kids, 5'8, 120 Lbs, 475cc High Profile - San Antonio, TX

Pre-op 34C/D. Growing up I would yoyo (gain and...

Pre-op 34C/D. Growing up I would yoyo (gain and lose weight) often. I would gain 20lbs and lose 25lbs a couple times each year. My breasts were always the first to lose and gain the weight. When I turned 18 I had a donut lift. The scar from that procedure stretched out and my breasts looked worse than before.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Holy Toledo..I love Dr.Decherd and his amazing staff. Everyone is so very welcoming and patient. It shows that they all truly care about what you want. When I went in for my consult Dr.Decherd was informative and took his time answering any and all questions I had. He spent and hour and a half going through all the details I was concerned about. Due to the fact that I was unhappy with my previous surgeon and results, I dedicated months to make sure I would have a better experience this time. I spent the summer looking for a doctor and going to multiple consults to find the right one for me. Taking my time and doing the research paid off 100%. I had never been comfortable with my breasts until I met this amazing surgeon. They are exactly what I wanted and I am absolutely in LOVE with them! I have Dr.Decherds business cards in my wallets and recommend him to anyone and everyone that is looking into getting something done. I can't thank him enough for what he has done for me.