Revision Breast Implant Surgery

In January 2016 I had breast lift with implants...

In January 2016 I had breast lift with implants surgery that went wrong and when I addressed my concerns with the doctor he made me feel like it was my fault. I decided to find a different doctor to help me fix the bad surgery results. My breast looked squared and the implants were sitting up high near the collar bone despite the constant, painful massaging I was doing. A friend recommended Dr. Gary Lawton. I was impressed from the beginning with how professional and knowledgeable he and his staff were. He immediately pointed out what the issues were and explained in detail the different options he could do in order to give my breasts a natural look. He and his staff gave me piece of mind by answering all my questions and concerns. He did a fantastic job! Recovery has been quick and easy. Thanks to him my breasts look normal again.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gary Lawton is great! Very happy with him and his staff. He did a fantastic job on my revision breast implant surgery. He has my trust and I will recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy, quality plastic surgeon.