Finally Got Them! B Cup to 525cc Silicone - San Antonio, TX

From my consultation everyone being so patience to...

From my consultation everyone being so patience to giving me so much info about ways to go and helping me with different sizers was so helpful and by the time of my procedure day(which was the very next day) everything was so fast and smooth. Couldn't be any happier with how fast and painless everything was. My breast are feeling good and I hope for a very fast recovery cause I want to mess with these boobies !!! It's only day 2 so let's see how everything goes!

Update day 2 & 3 !

Day 3

Ah they're starting to look perfect ????

One week!

They're look better and better with everyday that passes by!

More pic

Loving them
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

from the moment I walked in the door I felt super welcomed and everyone was super nice from the receptionist to the nurses to Dr. Young himself! The nurse helped me decide on the right size for my body and was very helpful with all the information about different implants. When Dr. Young came in he was very polite and straight to the point. He was very professional and I loved that. His scheduling was super fast to get me in (which I loved)