Dear Breast Book, This is my journey from 'A' cup to 'D' cup

I've been so thankful for all the reviews and...

I've been so thankful for all the reviews and feedback here, that I am going to go ahead and share my story as well- in hopes someone will find it useful! And so begins my Breast Book :)

CONSULTATION & RESEARCH:
First and foremost, I've been researching breast augmentation/implants for as long as I can remember, but always felt too scared to get them done. I would go back and forth with many doctors and have had many consultations over the past 10 years, but one morning I woke up the big 3-0, and decided I'm going to do this!

I have a deflated 32'B' cup, just about an 'A' cup, because truly do not fill out the top of the 'B' cup bra- I want to feel more feminine and sexy. So this is why I've chosen to take this particular consultation seriously and pay for it and just do it this time!

On consultation day I was extremely nervous (dunno why) just sitting in the waiting room and really going over am I going to do this etc--I brought my husband with me to help choose size and support. once called back Dr.Lawton greeted us and explained to us the differences between silicone and saline, benefits, pros/cons-- he is very informative and raises your awareness on silicone based implants, and thus I've chosen saline- but everyone will have a personal preference, but for my choice I choose saline. Then, we go from his office to the next room which is sizing and measuring process! My favorite part :) he is very caring & patient and it is not awkward at all with him to try on different sizes- he is a very 'matter of fact' type of guy and I love that!! I appreciate his honesty and charisma in helping me choose because it can be extremely overwhelming choosing a size with so many choices- I highly recommend before you go to your consultation to choose a few pics of what your dream boobies would like to look like and show him- this is ideal because both of you can kind of get on the same page as what your seeing. I kind of already had a size in mind and so did he and it's funny we ended being the same :)

During the consultation, you also might want to make sure you bring a list of questions to ask- it's amazing I didn't have to ask any off my phone as Dr.Lawton is so informative, he answered every single & added.

after the consultation, I gave myself 2 days to really make the decision to do as I've seen other women make on the whim decisions and sometimes end up not getting what they want, so I made sure to take my time- but like I said I've been dreaming of this day for years and have done lots of research so after meeting Dr. Lawton and his staff, I knew this was it! I paid for the procedure and have a date- I am super super super nervous, his staff has assured me it's normal. I can't exactly pin point what it is. I think because I'm actually going through with it!

Consultation went amazing and I love the office and the atmosphere here:) everyone is friendly and reassuring I love that!!

Today's the day!!!

Dear Breast Book,

Today is the big day!!!!! :D I've been, what I call 'breasting'...LOL kind if like 'nesting' right before a baby arrives-- cleaning, organizing and Lysol everything since my appt is later in the day!

I have decided on 650cc, saline unders- again, I have a deflated 'B' cup if that, sometimes an 'A'-

I have several pictures and am confident on the size, I will feel 100% when I see Dr. Lawton though and share my pics and he confirms it will be suitable for me. I'm scared. I haven't been this scared since I went in to labor with my son! I'm trying to relax this morning and keep my mind off it! I want to be excited! This is a new chapter in my life, I'm doing it! Can you believe it???

I will post pics and other tips I find as the week goes on... Wish me luck!

A few more ...

Here's a few more BEFORE photos I've taken just to kind of give you an idea of the differences! I'll post updates soon of the AFTER!! :)

Finally updating ! Man it's been a long journey!

So happy!! :) I've been waiting to post to see how my new girls will turn out and I love them so far! They are changing daily, I've been taking it easy day by day- heating pad has been my best friend currently and I'm only taking about half pain pills as it's already the Tenth day and I am feeling much better ! Here's a few pics too from the day after --

A few more current pics --

Long journey!! Rollercoaster of emotions!!

Patient :)

Thank you!! They are perfect! I feel like a completely different woman!

Week 5

They're changing daily-- as mentioned in my previous post, I want to tell you I ended up with 725ccs, high profile saline under the muscle, going from a small A to this is amazing!! My clothes look and feel as they should-- it's really given me a boost of confidence and I love how they are finally softening and dropping in to place!
For my preference I massage 5 times a day, at 2-3 mins, and different techniques of massage and it's helping with the 'morning boob' and sore, raw feeling I had last weeks- Im using 2 items that I absolutely LOVE to massage with. The first is Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil 5.1 fl oz (150 ml), this oil I massage with in the shower or immediately when I awake to help soften the skin! It has an amazing smell, absorbs quickly & doesn't stain clothing which I was worried most about--
2nd, for my incision scar im using a product called 'Kelo-cote' gel which is very sticky upon first application, but what it does is forms a silicone barrier so your scar heals nicer and doesn't allow harmful bacteria or moisture to get in! It has no smell!

Both items I purchased threw Amazon-- so far in love with the products and how they have helped my healing.

I'm continuing using the homeopathic regimen my doctor suggested! I take 'Bromelain' vitamin and 5 'Arnica Montana' pills, along with 3 multi vitamin pills. I feel like my skin is healing clear and soft by consistently taking these daily!

Now my only goal for the week is to find a bra! I have not yet searched so I'm super excited to go out and search for one soon! All I've purchased is the VS workout brand love it!! So I may start there, wish me luck!

Over the course of my progress I've gained about 10lbs- it's not bad but I believe it's all boobs and some water weight, I've been given the 'go ahead' for low impact cardio. So can't wait to get back on track in that department as well!!
Thank you for allowing me to share this journey!! ????

Week 5 photos

My favorite workout bra! Ultra supportive! And comfortable !!
NEW! The Ultimate by Victorias Secret Sport Bra!! :)
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Okay-- finally my one month updates! I have been through a Rollercoaster of emotions-- Back tracking to week one and two of my Breast augmentation, the implant sits very high, about 2 inches or less below my collar bone, so at first glance, I was emotionally distraught and upset, because in the early stages of the Breast augmentation procedure like in wks one and two, they look high and FLAT! Almost hiding... I was told numerous times to be patient. My doctor asked for patience. His nurse asked for patience. And each time I went home crying because I did not listen to them- I was so convinced this was the final result!! So devastated and confused and these are all normal feelings because i have read others stories and I did not feel alone, but you know it's just that initial shock of seeing them for the first time in the mirror and trying to figure out by yourself where the hell are the implants!!! HAHAHAHA :) When week 3 and 4 arrived....WELL was I WRONG!!! and my doctor and his nurse were so RIGHT!!! It was like I woke up about I would say the 20th day after the procedure and my babies were here!!! It is the most odd experience to go through this procedure, at least in my opinions! I can't describe the feelings-over the last several weeks-- even though the most amazing doctor held my hands and asked for patience I still can't figure out why I refused! I guess because what I was looking at in the mirror was hard for me to understand how they would, as he (my doctor) said 'drop/fluff' etc!! That morning I woke up and they were here!! They appeared at first round, red and sore-- and perfect size !! They do not compare to the size that they are now as to weeks 1 and 2. They are exactly the size I asked for and look exactly like the pictures I brought to my doctor as well!! With them sore and red I immediately started the massage advice my doctor gave me, I suppose each doctor will have their own preference, but with my doctor its a fairly simple excercise and just do it a few times a day, 2-3 min and the red, raw soreness diminishes! Each day that passes, I kick myself for feeling distraught, stressed and disappointed in weeks 1 and 2. I put myself through unnecessary stress-- And I should have supported my doctor and his advice %100!! Even though my doctor stood by my side and I read and reviewed hundreds of Breast augmentations stories on here- the weeks 1 & 2 were super scary, but just wanted to share this update so that when you're in early stages after the procedure, the results produce slowly and of course now I'm PATIENT!! Every day they are changing, they are softening and in my next update i would like to add some cool things I've found useful to use during the pain aspect and of course for massage, but everyone is different of course so I will share what worked for me and of course sizes in next update-- I would like to give a sincere apology to Dr.Lawton for not trusting his judgement in wks 1 and 2- he is so compassionate and even held my hands and asked for 'patience' as its a process, and I ignored him- I have never had such a procedure like this ever in my life & he still put up with my 'crybaby' face every visit !! He still stood by my side %100, assuring me, comforting me and knew the outcome, It was just such a confusing thing to see them in those first 2 weeks, that I regret not staying calm and patient- I felt almost like I was suppose to see immediate results, in which again, repeating, it's a process takes time to 'drop/fluff' So now, weeks 3 & 4, and every promise Dr.Lawton made to me are here :) all of his advice and his asking of patience is so true! And that is why I am sharing this moment as well, because it's very endearing to expect perfection on day one, and that's just not how it works - Dr.Lawton is wonderful- on end of week 4 when I went to see him, I made sure to apologize and give cookies and card and of course cried like a baby!! And I wish I could have hugged him for eternity because my results are perfect! He is perfection! He is passionate about his work, he is very precise and you will know that through consultation, he will share his knowledge on each type of implant and he is honest what is best for you!! Which I love!! He has never rushed me or made feel like 'just another patient', but he has such a sense of humor that he is so forgiving and compassionate too-- he made me feel like I was #1 every appointment! He is doctor of the universe in my book! Read my story and if you are feeling scared or unsure or are in early stages after Breast augmentation, rest assured your results will follow as long as Dr.Lawton was your doctor! Even if you are searching for a doctor, go to him ask questions.. He is patient! And this is the lesson he has taught me, that through a procedure, it's a process and to be....... Patient :) I highly recommend Dr.Lawton and his staff for breast augmentation procedure- when you venture in to his office you will see his many credentials and endless awards!! I want to thank him a million times over and his terrific nurses who work endlessly to assure your comforted through the entire process- the anesthesiologist he works with is also amazing and I want to thank him is well as I was terrified prior to going 'under'- and just for kicks, when Dr.Lawton was making his final marks on my chest, and reviewing my request of size I desired, and I was about to go to the operating room, he said 'are you ready for perfection?' And then gave me a high-five! :) and of course, I didn't reply but cried and cried until eventually I was asleep- I love Dr. Lawton! Thank you for reading my experience I hope this helps some one who me be fearful or going through the same mixed rollercoaster feelings I went through too!!! Thank you!! They are perfect! I feel like a completely different woman! SHOW LESS